Thursday, July 30, 2009

For your listening pleasure

Here's what I'm listening to today, a little new music I discovered today on iTunes:



Whoever this Meaghan Smith is, I like her. I like her a lot. And I like her cute website. I wish I had a cute website like that with a little bird flitting around my head.

In fact, let's listen to another one:



See, don't you like her now, too? Plus she's Canadian, eh. I love me some Canadians.

I also bought this little ditty on iTunes this afternoon as well:



Which begs the question, why is this movie not playing in my little corner of the world yet? I promise my city is cool enough to screen it, but maybe Fox doesn't think so. Poo. I know I could go see a movie about gerbils if I wanted to (G-Force, really? People are paying money to see a movie about gerbils???), and I am still holding out until my chance to go see my boy Harry at the IMAX (come on, mom, I need a babysitter again, STAT!), but nope, no cool Zooey Deschanel in "(500) Days of Summer" for me. Sniff, sniff.

While we're on the subject of the lovely Miss Zooey Deschanel, here's another great one from her (actually, one of my favorite songs ever). Pay no mind to her crazy eyeliner, but definitely pay attention to the gorgeous gauzy blue number she's wearing:



Hmmm. That's all I got, folks...

1 comment:

~Michelle~ said...

there was a line for the gerbil movie on Sunday when we went to see Ice Age 3... *groan*