There is a big wad of Laffy Taffy stuck on the inside of my dryer.
Before panic sets in, the good news is that it hasn't been damaging my clothes. That would mean that the bad news is that it is like hardened concrete, and I have no earthly idea how one might go about getting it off. Seriously, the heat from the dryer isn't melting it onto our clothes like you would think. The heat from the dryer seems to be heat-setting it on there even stronger...
Where is ol' Heloise with her helpful hints when I need her? I'm guessing there might not be a helpful hint regarding Laffy Taffy in the dryer, but hey, you never know.
And just for the record, that would not be moi who gave the Laffy Taffy to the person in question in this household that stands under four feet tall. I'm assuming it would be my bribe-loving hubby.