Friday, October 30, 2009

So much to post, so little time...

I know my posting has been a bit sporadic lately, so I thought I would give you a head's up of what's to come this weekend! Oh yes, I'll hopefully get a few new posts up about...

*the cutest Halloween costume EVAH (I might be a bit biased since I spent hours upon hours as a slave to the sewing machine whilst my house plunged into a pit of destruction)

*the photo workshop I attended last weekend (Can I get a woot-woot for the fact that I finally tamed that beast of a camera I own and can now shoot manually?!)

*Harry and Sally (well, just because they are the coolest cats in town and because you probably haven't seen pics of them since they were babies and now they are all growed up big toilet-paper-eating kittens)

*meeting the infamous Ree, that ever-so-popular fellow Okie of mine that just released a new cookbook this week

and whatever else random stuff that is floating around in my head. Because if I'm nothing else, I'm random.

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Can't wait to read about all that!

The Busters said...

I am very excited to see the Halloween costume!! And to hear your account of meeting the PW!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy week indeed. I am so jealous that you got to meet Ree! I just love her blog and hope to get her cookbook very soon.