Saturday, October 10, 2009

Oh heavens.

A couple of months ago, I received a coupon in the mail for a free pint of Starbucks ice cream. I can't remember how I exactly got this coupon, but I want to say it was something to do with clicking on something on Facebook and ending up with a coupon to give to a friend (er, um, I'm a good friend to myself, apparently).

I found the coupon the other day and happened to stumble upon some Starbucks ice cream in the freezer case at the Walmart Supercenter. (See? Some good things can come out of Walmart.)

Oh dear me.

The Caramel Macchiato ice cream? It is divine. Just a spoonful (or two) at a time, maybe once or twice a day doesn't hurt. Nope, doesn't hurt at all.




Heck, if you're going to have a little junk in the trunk, you might as well get there in style...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm wanting some of that!

@nnie said...

If you can really stop at 1 or 2 spoonfulls a day, then that's some willpower sister. I can hardly sit still when I know I've got a treat like that in my freezer. Yummmmm!