Sunday, January 16, 2011

Masterpiece Thea-tuh

You must say it that way in the proper British way, otherwise it's not near as fancy...

Anyway, I must give a shout-out to my {real-life} friend, Lindsay, for introducing me to the joys of Masterpiece Thea-tuh. I am now utterly hooked on the four-part miniseries, Downton Abbey. And, of course, this means I'm going to have to procure the DVD's of past Masterpiece Thea-tuh series since they are surely as addictive as this one has already proven to be. Seriously, I just watched Episode Two, and I'm bummed that I have to wait seven whole days before I get to find out what happens next!




Anyone else watching?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

raising my hand in a very british way over here!! my husband and i have watched every masterpiece classic. i love this one as it is alittle more modern. I am hoping for a love connection with that poor crippled butler and that maid! lol. Episode 2 was quite juicy! i hate that you have to wait so long. i wish at the end of the series they would do a catch up day with all the episodes!