Thursday, November 13, 2008

So much to say...

...and so little time to say it.

Just popping my head in to say I'm still alive (in case any of you were wondering). I've just been swamped by life. In the last two weeks so much has been happening:

*the carpenter finished my son's room -- I have been waiting over a year for this, so you can only imagined how elated I am. This happy news, of course, brings about the overwhelming news that I have a huge amount of painting to embark on -- the ceiling, the crown moulding, the baseboards, the bed, the drawers, the ladder, the bookshelves, the shelf all the way around the room, and the walls. That's all. Oh, and I need to have it done pronto since we are hosting a few Christmas hooplas at our house in about a month. No pressure.

*we enjoyed a fun and bittersweet roadtrip to see my husband's youngest sister and her husband. He is deploying soon for yet another year (he has served this country abroad many times already), and we wanted to get in some family time before he left, especially for my three-year-old, who absolutely adores his uncle.

*one of my beloved cousin's had her first baby yesterday, a gorgeous little girl

*my brother and sister-in-law welcomed their third son into the world today, about an hour ago, actually (we are still waiting patiently to find out his little name)

Needless to say, I have a whole lot I need to be posting about, wouldn't you agree? I will try my absolute best to get typing and uploading (pictures) just as soon as I get a spare moment, which, should be, oh, right about in November of 2009. Does that date work for you? Haha. Just kidding.

Back in a smidge...

2 comments:

Happily Ever After said...

Thanks for the update -- we were missing you terribly!!

Karen said...

yeah, what the hecky??? I thought you'd dropped off the face of the.... well, then I realized I have dropped off myself.
Sounds like you've been busy with some happy somethings. Good for you!!