Thursday, February 25, 2010

A little snicker.

You know how my son is going to his first soccer practice today?

Well, on the way home from preschool, I was asking him if he was excited.

"Do you remember what we're going to tonight?"

"Soccer pwactice! I can't wait!"

"Do you remember what your new team's name is?"

"Goooooooooooooo.....FRITOS!!!"

Ha.

Told ya' he thought the Cheetas had something to do with Cheetos, and of course, that got confused into the Fritos.

Yep, I think we'll be practicing our new team name all the way to practice tonight...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! Reminds me of when a friend of mine's son asked me if we were some of his natives. Got it mixed up with relatives...have to love it!

~Michelle~ said...

*snort* Bless that little guy, what a cutie!

Karen said...

I say you go with Fritos - its so orginal!

ThatsBaloney said...

haha. cute!
Jacob once told everyone his team name was the Nutcrackers. Close... it was the Firecrackers!

A Nerd and A Free Spirit said...

Ha... that's awesome. I hope they win.

~K