Friday, July 23, 2010

Ramona and Beezus

After a long week of single parenting (the husband gets home today, folks!), I treated myself and the boy to a movie this afternoon.

In my humble opinion, this might be the cutest kid's movie I've seen. (Or at least it's a tie with my other favorite that I have seen probably 20 times -- Charlotte's Web (with Dakota Fanning).) Seriously, I loved every single minute of it and would watch it over and over and over. You'd better believe we'll be buying the DVD when it comes out!

Based on a great kids book - CHECK
John Corbett - CHECK
Adorable kid actors - CHECK
Sandra Oh, Bridget Moynahan, and Ginnifer Goodwin (need I say more?) - CHECK
Mr. Eye Candy, JOSH DUHAMEL - CHECK
Great movie soundtrack - CHECK
Fluffy cat - CHECK
Takes place in Oregon (be still, my heart) - CHECK

All the makings of a great movie, folks. Go see it!


4 comments:

Shannon said...

Oooh, I am taking my girls to see this one! I wondered if it would be cheese, but it looks really cute. Love Ramona, and I have a spunky middle child that is Ramona made over! Thanks for sharing!

Kristin Ann said...

Oh goody! I LOVE Ramona. I really need a kid. I don't think I'll be able to talk my husband into seeing it.

Rebekah said...

I loved this series growing up. The Canadian television series based on the book was really cute too.

Every time I see an older woman with blue hair, I think of Ramona's hair dye experiment gone wrong.

~Michelle~ said...

Ok, I have this saved in Netflix!