I was tagged by Annie today, and since I am a procrastinator extraordinaire, I dropped what I was doing to waste time on the Internet for a few minutes and voila...
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. The big family reunion this summer for my husband's side of the family -- Minne-SOH-ta, baby!
2. A slower-paced summer schedule
3. A roadtrip with my good bud, Courtney
4. Shopping at Anthropologie -- I haven't been to one in a few months, and you know how that affects me, haha...
5. Enjoying our backyard this summer
6. Spending time with an old high school/college girlfriend who recently moved back to our hometown - yay!
7. Blueberry picking, one of my favorite early summer activities
8. Hosting a fun summer evening with our awesome neighbors
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Went to church
2. Went to Sunday School
3. Played piano for a choir rehearsal at another church
4. Went on a scooter ride with my all-girl's scooter club
5. Froze my patootie off on said scooter ride (even though it was a beautiful 72 degrees outside, on a scooter it feels much cooler)
6. Took a short nap
7. Played with Harry the Wondercat
8. Ate Spaghettio's for dinner, which I haven't done much of since I was a kid, but I was tired and desperate and had to feed the four-year-old as well
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Sing with a big band on a big stage with a big audience
2. Travel more
3. Stop procrastinating
4. Keep a cleaner house
5. Be completely debt-free (we're workin' on it!)
6. Grow money on trees. :)
7. Have the energy of my four-year-old -- oh, think of the possibilities!
8. Sew my own clothing (with ease)
8 shows I watch:
*Disclaimer -- since there is hardly anything on TV worth watching anymore, my husband and I are really down to only two shows that we watch consistently, so numbers 4-8 are just occasional shows...
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Gilmore Girls (it's not on TV anymore, but I watch an episode every time I step on the treadmill)
4. anything on HGTV and Noggin (four-year-old, remember)
5. What Not to Wear
6. Say Yes to the Dress (everyone secretly loves a Bridezilla)
7. Toddlers and Tiaras (hilarious, drama of crazy pageant moms and their poor little tykes)
8. The Bachelorette (yes, I know it is trash TV, and I know it never works out for any of them, but I did like Jillian and her awesome wardrobe -- classiest dressed Bachelorette ever!)
8 bloggers I'm tagging:
Well...this is where my lazy rear leaves that up to you! If you want to play along, by all means, do it. Leave me a comment to let me know so I can come read it. I really love reading these things about everyone else!