Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Or as my three-year-old says "Hahhee Haween!"

A quick funny story -- I got my son's Trick-or-Treat bag out of the side entry, and couldn't help but laugh when I opened it up to find it full of candy...from last year. Oops. Such good parents were we that we probably gave our (then) two-year-old a couple of choice pieces, waited until he had forgotten all about his huge loot, and put it away.



Have a fun and safe day! We'll be trick-or-treating at several stops and then on to a fun Fall Festival! Don't worry, we'll be sure and eat lots of candy for ya'.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Maybe I should plan to "lose" my kids candy too - then maybe I won't eat so much... Hope you had a wonderful night

@nnie said...

We never lose the candy because I pay way too much attention to what goodies they get in their bags. I hate to say it, but I have a pretty good sweet tooth! Once we have put the candy in big pumpkin though (I let them pull out a few favorites), it does start mysteriously disappearing (into the trash bin.) Hey, do you mind if I link to you on my blog? I keep forgetting to visit you, but if I linked up, I would remember! I don't want to miss out on your clever and cute blog entries!