Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happiness is...

...being the proud parent of a three-year-old boy who has had several weeks of 100%-golden-delicious-behavior in Sunday School (I think the term "angel" was actually used today!)

...coming home from a busy Sunday morning to a delicious home-cooked meal made by one's husband

...finishing said lunch and hearing those glorious words, "I'll do the dishes, honey, don't worry about those", declared by said talented cook husband (which is a rarity in these parts)

...taking a loooooong Sunday afternoon nap (haven't done that in forever)

...waking up from said nap only to find out I don't have to go back out in the cold downtown to the Sunday School leadership meeting after all (which, um, is not necessarily the most fun task) because my sweet husband surprised me and went instead so I wouldn't have to get up from my nap even though he went last month and it wasn't his turn to have to (er, I mean, get to) attend this month

Oh yeah. I'm feeling really happy right now!

1 comment:

Tina said...

sounds wonderful...lucky you!