...but I finished this a couple of weeks ago and forgot to post about it.
The center square that was sent to me was one of the blocks that was a "replacement" for the quilts-in-progress that "disappeared" in the Spring Fling Round Robin. You can't tell from the picture, but the petals on the flower are all stuffed a little, making them puffy, and they are really cute. I was once again nervous with how to approach putting on a border, but I found a "ricrac border" tutorial online. The hardest part, of course, was figuring out the measurements to get it lined up just right. Sewing math can be tricky anyway, especially when it comes to adding in the seam allowances, but thankfully it worked out all right. This was by far the most intricate quilt piecing I have done, and I was quite proud of the final border! (I took a picture of the back so you could see all of the seams involved.)