Saturday, May 24, 2008

Say it ain't so.

Please, ABC, please tell me that this week's announcement was just a joke, that you are not really canceling one of my favorite shows. Please tell me that you are not seriously considering keeping all the other smut shows instead, all the other crappy reality-TV wannabe shows, all the five zillion crime dramas to choose from, and all the other terrible shows that really shouldn't be considered "primetime" and shown on the air while it's not yet bedtime for millions of kiddos across the US. ABC, shame on you. This was not a good birthday present at all.

(Men in Trees)

Oh, and ABC, if in the future you should so choose to dump my other favorite, Pushing Daisies, as well, I will drop you like yesterday's garbage and boycott all of your shows. For reals. So don't even think about it.

No comments: