Thursday, March 13, 2008

The cinema

Now that I am a mom, a movie has to be downright unbelievable for me to actually make it to the theater. Netflix has made my life so much easier, delivering so many movies right to my door, and I've actually become lazy in making it out to the theater. I see a preview on TV and think, oh, I'll add that to my queue. I can wait. But occasionally a movie preview comes along that actually has me asking my husband if he will take me to see it, and thankfully this movie also meant that we could take our son along as well.

So, all that being said. Go see "Penelope", a little gem of a movie. It's nice and clean for the most part. The cinematography reminds me a lot of "Pushing Daisies". And it doesn't hurt that it looks like Penelope lives in Anthropologie. Oh, how I love all things Anthropologie.

No comments: