Friday, April 17, 2009

Harry is my homeboy.

Ya'll surely know by now that I am a Harry Potter girl. I've read all the books, and I take my movie releases very seriously. These movies definitely warrant a babysitter (scheduled well in advance), buying tickets for the IMAX showing (if there is one), getting there way early to wait in line for the best seats, dressing appropriately for the possibly chilly movie theater (my Goonies sweatshirt jacket is usually the item of choice), and buying the best snacks (Junior Mints, please). I don't know if I can make it until July 17th! I still maintain the idea that it should have been released last November like it was first scheduled for as November is much better "Harry Potterish" weather (don't you think), but at least July isn't really that far away. Oh wait, three months from today? Ugh, three more months. Until then, at least you can enjoy the latest trailer to be released...

6 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

CAN.NOT.WAIT.

'nuff said!

Karen said...

i will come to Wonderland in three months if I can wear the Goonies sweatjacket and if you will share your junior mints

LauraJ said...

I'm all excited! It's being released on my birthday! I'll have to make a date with myself in 3 months! :)

The Busters said...

I was also very upset about the delayed release and completely agree November is more Harry Potter-ish weather! Can't wait for it!

ThatsBaloney said...

Thanks for this. I'm really looking forward to the movie! I'm trying to decide if I should read the book again before it comes out.

Alexis said...

I am sooooo excited!!!! Four exclamation points worth!!!!