Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I would walk 500 miles...

Now you know I love me some treadmill. (My grammar is impeccable, don't you think?)

And lately, my thighs are loving some treadmill, too. So far in the last month (give or take a few days), I have logged about 63 miles. I walk 4 or 5 nights a week, 3.1 or 3.2 miles in 45 minutes (depends on how long the Gilmore Girl episode I am watching is). It seems to be doing the trick, taking the pounds off right where I want to lose them.

But this guy? He really loves him some treadmill. Really.

4 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

you go girl!! that's awesome. I need to find a series to watch and do the same thing.

that guy is inspirational/insane - just like they said in the article.

Karen said...

THAT is craziness.
I need to visit my treadmill. ugh...

Heather said...

Hahaha, I guess I will not be walking 500 miles since I'm trying to sell my treadmill ;)

Thanks for entering my giveaway! that's so funny, I was thinking of doing a Laura Ingalls painting like the Anne one...great minds, hmm?

@nnie said...

I almost didn't click on the treadmill guy link, but WOW, glad I did. So intrigued that I googled for an update. Here it is! http://newsok.com/brendan-brustad-breaks-record-in-oklahoma-city/article/3364310