Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tickled Pink!!!!!

I finally sat down this evening after a long weekend of go, go, go, and go. My Google Reader listed something like 400 unread posts (I won't bother to tell you how many blogs I subscribe to as it would cause me to dig a hole in the ground and bury my shamed head in).

When I checked a fabric blog post from three days ago I first read through it without a thought and was just about to move on to another unread blog post when it occurred to me that I could have sworn I saw the word "Valerie" at the top. Thank goodness I went back to check it because lo and behold...

...I WON A QUILT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously. Shock and awe over here. Crazy excited about this news. I mean, come on, A QUILT????!!!



Hello, aqua + red. Seriously, did they know that is my favorite color combo?



Thank you, FreeSpirit Fabrics. Thank you, Karen Grey, for such a generous and gorgeous giveaway! Your quilt will have a very good home to live in where it will be much loved and appreciated and admired.

I can hardly believe it and will be pinching myself for days to come. I love this bloggy little world...

4 comments:

@nnie said...

Now that is a big win. Congratulations. I love quilts too. My granny makes one every holiday and draws for a winner. Our family has won two so far. Winning quilts is a great feeling.

ThatsBaloney said...

You lucky girl

LauraJ said...

congratulations!!

Louise said...

Oh well done! Isn't it gorgeous!