Thursday, April 16, 2009

We interrupt this broadcast...

...to bring you the following message:

I am still alive.

These last few weeks have been extra busy.

Busy, but not for any specific reason (in case you were wondering if I was sick, pregnant, adopting again, had finally been shipped off to the nuthouse, etc.).

Sometimes I have felt short of breath from all of the busy-ness. (If you type the word as "business" it looks like a business and not the business of being busy, capiche?)

The busy-ness might not end until May. Every little boy I know on the planet seems to have a birthday in April, including my own soon-to-be-four-year-old.

Many birthdays = many superhero capes that must be cranked out by this one-woman-machine.

Did I mention that I am tired?

Tired, but I have been kicking the treadmill's butt. Seriously. I am back in the game. And my thighs are thanking me for it.

Maybe tomorrow? Or Saturday? Do those dates work for you?

I think I can fit you in for a post between 1 and 2pm on Saturday, or I do have an opening on Sunday around 5:45. Let me know what works best for you.

Just kidding.

Back in a jiff...

No comments: