Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Doll Quilt Swap III

It's time for the first of a few picture posts. Here is my quilt contribution to the Doll Quilt Swap III. It's already on it's way to it's destination, thanks to USPS, and let's just say it has a loooooooooooong way to travel from Wonderland to get there. I made it up as I went along (typical me) using up scraps I had from the identical three quilts I made out of the "Bohemian" line of fabric from Anna Maria Horner. And I couldn't help but add in the fun Indian princess in the corner just to keep things a little bit quirky. If I remember correctly, it is about 20 or 21" square. I hope my partner likes it! I wasn't given any preferences at all, so I just made one that I knew I would like to receive myself.
(front)

(detail)

(back)

No comments: