Monday, June 23, 2008

Soaking up the weekend.

Here is what I was up to over the weekend:



It was great scooter weather, even if it was a tad on the sweltering side yesterday. The best part for riding? No wind. (Oh, but I absolutely loathe windy days on a scooter. It completely sucks the fun out of riding.) And my scooter is only twenty-something miles away from hitting 1000 on the odometer! It's hard to believe that I could have gone that far, even if it has taken me a year or two to get to that point. Just so you know, I always, always, always wear my helmet. This picture was taken before I set off on yesterday's ride. And I try to remember to wear my 70SPF sunscreen as well. You know, I have to keep up my Snow White appearance, haha!

How did you spend your weekend?

1 comment:

Louise said...

You are too cute on your gorgeous scooter - it looks like so much fun!!!