Thursday, July 3, 2008

Am I too old for dolls?

Because I can totally see why little girls across the country have gone ga-ga over the American Girl dolls, especially now that I have seen the incredibly cute movie, "Kit Kittredge". Loved it -- the time period, the cast, the music (oh, the music, which I will be using my iTunes gift card to download -- Puppini Sisters, Renee Olstead, and so much more, oh my!), the costumes, the storyline -- it was all cute overload. Even though it was a kids' movie, I was impressed that it didn't go overboard on the cheesiness, but really tugged at the heartstrings with everything going on. I'm thinking I may have to go see this one again!



Don't forget to leave me a comment (if you haven't already done so) to be entered into a drawing for my 100th post giveaway.

No comments: